Monday, February 21, 2011

Only 9 weeks left?!?!

After nearly three (count 'em, three!) years of living together: coping through the hard times, sharing the good, and somehow never ripping each other's heads off, Aubrie and I have made it to our final days rooming together. (*sob!*)


So, of course, we HAD to document these last two months we have, and try to make them the BEST YET! :)


Our goals:
1) Do something memorable every weekend (at least!)
2) Take a TON of pictures.
3) Reminisce on the good times.
4) Make Aaron Butler completely jealous that I am chilling with Aubrie everyday (Muahahaha :))
5) Document our last days together so we can look back on them with happy thoughts.


Hopefully we don't fall through on this! It should be quite an experience to say the least :) With Aubrie here to keep me in check, it should go well! :)


One of the first pictures we took together! (pardon me not wearing makeup...she dragged me out of the apartment (literally) at 11 o'clock to go on a walk. I had my pj's on under my jacket and jeans. And I still volunteered to live with her again! :) )  


Mercedes

1 comment:

  1. I love you both so much! What a beautiful friendship the two of you have created over the past three years! Thank you for loving and supporting eachother. We knew the day that we dropped Aubrie off at David John Hall, and we met you Mercedes, that Aubrie had received a gem of a roommate. I remember Aubrie's Senior year signing her up for her dorm room as she was out of town. I had selected a room and didn't feel right about it. It weighed on me for a few hours until I got back onto the computer and switched her room to the one that put the two of you together. I know that the Lord had a hand in bringing you two beautiful girls together. Here's to many more memories to come! Love Ya! Mom Hansen

    ReplyDelete